Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A chance to help, and to smile

I have created a store at CafePress.com in the hopes of helping the relief efforts for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. It's a chance to smile, or to show your spirit for the fallen and help a good cause at the same time.

CafePress charges for the items. I have marked them up a bit so that some money can be raised. A portion of the sales will go to the charities helping those effected by the hurricane. Right now I'm thinking of sending the funds to the Red Cross, but if anyone has ideas for a better, more specific charity of good reputation, I'm open to suggestions. Email me at the link to the right.

The items are mostly of two types. Those poking fun at the President and those remembering the heros and the fallen of 9/11.

The link is to the right, or go to http://cafepress.com/scandalsheet

Thanks.